EUROPEAN CONGRESS ---EUROCON 2013
1. Celebration of Christ in worship by the Christian community
2. Minister to needs of physical and spiritual of all: Christians and non-Christians alike
3. Seek to empower special groups in the society—youths, indigenes and immigrants
4. Songs festival—by special artistes from different parts of the world
5. Special teachings and seminars on empowerment—economic, financial, social and spiritual. (For instance, understanding the European and global economic crisis and the road to recovery; how to start your own business—small, medium and micro enterprises; tackling family challenges, knowing God-personally, revivals—past and present)….
European Mission of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) which has representation in 41 countries within Europe and whose mother organization is represented in 161 countries of the world.
Key Speakers and Ministers are drawn from all over the earth and an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 adult participants are expected to come mostly from the Netherlands and other 40 European mainland and Euro-Asian countries.
DATES AND VENUE:
The dates are 24th to 27th April 2013
The venue is Uithof, Den Haag
The God of wonders
Deliberate effort needs to be made to have a Congress that can attract non-Christians as well as Christians. The whole idea should be to help participants make the connection between the present political, social and economic challenges and the need for spiritual rediscovery and revival.
The program, minsters/speakers and the publicity and special invitations would reflect this focus.